The Introvert’s Edge: How the Quiet and Shy Can Outsell Anyone by Matthew Pollard, with Derek Lewis
Requirements: ePUB reader, 0.4 MB
Overview: An introvert? Great at sales? Yes.
Sales is a skill anyone can learn and master – and introverts are especially good at it once they learn how to leverage their natural strengths.
Introverts aren’t comfortable with traditional tactics like aggressively pushing a product or talking over a customer’s objections. That’s the beauty of The Introvert’s Edge: it doesn’t focus on the sale itself but on a sales system that helps introverts feel sincere instead of sales-y.
Genre: Non-fiction > Business | Sales
Powerful and practical, the book reveals how to:
○ Find natural confidence
○ Prepare for every situation
○ Present your value so that customers want to buy
○ Sidestep objections
○ Judge when the customer’s ready to buy
○ Ask for the sale – without asking
○ Continually adapt and improve
○ Profit from a process that doesn’t rely on personality
○ Enjoy sales
With stories of introverted entrepreneurs, salespeople, and business owners who went from stagnant to success, The Introvert’s Edge shows you how to succeed in sales – without changing who you are.